pic

pic
fam

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mommy, I love my brothers.










Ellie loves her brothers and they love her! Every time she plays with them, they smile at her. There have been times that I have taken the boys to the doctor and the doctor will ask "do they have a sister?" How did they know? From the glitter on their heads or the lip gloss on their checks from her kissing them. Ellie loves it when they smile at her. When they do, she comes running to me and says "mommy their smiling at me-look" One day Ellie said she loved her brothers but that maybe it would be better to only have one brother instead of two. I asked her why. She sat there a minute and said "I don't know, (then she paused) but I think Jesus would be sad if I only had one brother." I told her that was true. She paused again and said "well then I want three brothers." I told her I didn't know about that. Then she said she loved them and liked being a big sister.

No comments: