
Dear Dad,
I want to thank you for all the countless times that you invested yourself in my life. I think back with fond memories of playing basketball in the drive, our canoe trips through the Swanson Lake Chain, and fishing trips along the Kenai River. These moments are among some of my most cherished memories from growing up.
You also taught me what it means to serve God by the faithful example you set. Though money was tight at times, I never felt like we were poor or that God would not provide. I remember how you and Mom faithfully gave week after week though money was scarce.
I can truly say that the example you set helps me strive to be the best father I can be. I am very proud to be your son and I thank God that you are my father.
Love your son
Tim



No comments:
Post a Comment