Hulk ride
Spiderman was a cool 3-D ride
Doc Brown from Back to the Future of course
I went to Florida with Dawn for my doctors appointment and we got to have a day of fun at Universal Studios and Island of Adventure. Tim and I went there 17 yrs ago for part of our honeymoon and it has changed a lot. Most of the rides that Tim and I went on were no longer there and they have expanded on the park even more. I am looking forward to being able to bring the whole family. I am hopeful that we will be able to take Ellie next year so she can see Cinderella's castle and Mickey Mouse. Tim asked Ellie if she wanted to see Cinderella's home and she said no that she wanted to see her castle, not her home. She also said she wanted to give Mickey Mouse a hug. It would be so much fun to share that experience with her and I look forward to it!
Above are some pictures of Universal. The first ride we went on was the hulk and it was a roller coaster. I screamed so loud and so much I hurt my throat. I guess that will teach me!



No comments:
Post a Comment