pic

pic
fam

Friday, December 5, 2008

Silly Ellie



Ellie is so silly-take a look at how her mind works:
We took her to see Santa at the mall.

Santa: What do you want for Christmas?
Ellie: I want a baby that goes pee-pee in the potty. (She tells everyone that)

Then a the next day:

Tami: Ellie, I have a birthday present for you. Do you want to open it?
Ellie: Yeah.

She opens the present and it is a baby that goes pee-pee. Is she excited?

Ellie: I can't have this, Santa is getting me one.
Tami: Maybe you can play with this one.
Ellie: I can't. I can't have it.

Then she proceeded to put the doll down. So we told her that this baby does more than pee-pee on the potty, it also burps. Wow-she liked that and decided that she could play with it.

Tami: What are you going to name her?
Ellie: I don't know
Tim: Is there a girls name that you really like? You could name her that.
Ellie: Yes, there is. It is Ellie.

So, since her favorite girl name is Ellie, then her baby is also named Ellie.
Later that night:

Tim: Come to the table Ellie, it is time for dinner.
Ellie: I can't. I am feeding my baby.
Tim: You can feed her later. She is pretend.
Ellie: No she is not pretend! Ellie is very real daddy.

No comments: