pic

pic
fam

Friday, March 20, 2009

Our new house


We haven't put up the shutters yet.

Standing near playroom overlooking front entry
Family room
Looking towards the kitchen

There is lots of room in the kitchen-I love it!

master shower (hard to take pictures of)

Master bathroom (the door goes to the closet)
Dinning room (before we moved in)
Half bath (downstairs)
OK, here are finally some pictures of our house. You will see why I am losing the battle of the mud! (I didn't clean first b/c if I did no one would believe I lived here =) ).
Ellie LOVES living here. She gets to play with friends all the time and ride her bike without worrying about cars (not very many cars on our road). In fact she loves it sooo much this is what she told me on Sunday before care group (where she knew I would see "Ms. Lindsay").
Ellie: "mom, you are getting old. I think I need a new mommy. Could you talk to Ms. Lindsay, I think she should be my new mom. And I think dad is getting old too and Mr. Gibson needs to be my dad." Can you tell she LOVES playing at Lindsay's house? It is the first thing she says in the morning and the last thing she says at night-"Can I go play with Gracie and Piper after this night".

No comments: