Saturday, May 30, 2009
What's gonna work? Team work...
Ok, I was told by people with twins that you may have a 2 year old doing things a single 2 year old would not necessarily be able to do because twins will work together and help each other. So, I was expecting by the age of 2 that I may be surprised by some things-not now. I don't know what they were trying to get, but they were working together. Where is boy number 2? He took off when I got the camera out. He was pushing on Zanders bottom with his head, trying to help him get up in the chair. When Connor took off, Zander started crying. The little portable highchair that Zander is standing on was tucked nicely between the bakers rack and the wall and the kitchen chair was around the table. First, they moved the chair over, then they pulled the highchair out and pulled it over. I think when they start walking I will be in for a lot of Trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment