I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would post some random pictures that I have taken since I have been home.
Ellie was very brave and jumped off the diving board this summer.

We can't take a picture of her without her making a silly face

Zander was really excited about a cartoon he was watching. Connor has a pacifier b/c Ellie gave it to him. It was quickly taken away. =)

Zander loves shoes. He doesn't discriminate between his and Ellie's.
Connor cleaning the floor with wipes

Boys cleaning with wipes

Zander tries to clean himself with the wipes

I just told Connor that daddy was home. He gets so excited about that!

Connor loves pushing Ellie on this

They boys are always playing together. Whether they are laughing and having fun wrestling or crying, screaming, and fighting...they are always together.


I guess their coats are a little big for them =)
The begining of college football. Go Beavers!
Having fun at the play area.
No comments:
Post a Comment