Here is Ellie waiting in the chair
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Proud Mama
She did it!!! Ellie got her ears pierced. We were with Reese last night when she got her ears piereced and Ellie wanted to, but then she got scared and changed her mind. Well, she woke up this morning and said "mommy, I really want my ears pierced. I can do it." So, we gathered the girls and went back to the mall. She said she wanted her dog and I told her that was ok. Then she asked me if it was ok to cry. I told her it was ok to cry and be scared, but that didn't have to stop her. She agreed. She was sooooo excited. Walking around the mall, she told everyone who would listen that she was there to get her ears pierced-that it was a special day for her. Then, when it was her turn, she got up in the chair and was so excited-her only request was that they do both ears at the same time. She said she didn't want to do it if they only did one at a time. After they marked her ears, and they loaded the gun, she started to cry. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to keep going and she said yes. The ladies working there asked her if she was sure she wanted them to keep going and again she said yes. So, they did, and she did great! I was so proud of how brave she was and that she conquered her fear and did it.
Here is Ellie waiting in the chair
She was so excited. She picked out little "diamond" studs
Here is Ellie waiting in the chair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The crying photo of her is priceless! Her little earrings are perfect! So cute!
Post a Comment