pic

pic
fam

Sunday, February 28, 2010

T-shirts for sale






Extra, extra, extra...read all about it. They have arrived. We are selling some really awesome (maybe I'm exaggerating a little :) ) t-shirts to raise money for our adoption. If you would like one, you can contact me directly or visit our etsy site. We have ladies fitted shirts that are heather gray and unisex shirts that are gray. They both say "Live, Love, Adopt"
They come in sizes: small, medium, large, and x-large.




Our daughter, eating paint.

Ladies shirts


Unisex shirts

10 comments:

Shauna said...

Kim - Ordering now! I have been wanting a cute T-shirt - I am sharing our adoption story next month - perfect shirt!!!

Shauna said...

Linked your blog - hope you sell lots! :)

laura said...

checked your etsy, but didn't see sizes for each shirt... did I miss them?

Kim said...

Sorry about that. I have updated the etsy site. We have small, medium, large, x-large.

Cheryl said...

Cute shirt! I tried to order one but there isn't a place to indicate what size I want on the Etsy site. Let me know what I need to do!

So excited to support another adoption from Uganda!

Kim said...

I just looked at the etsy site and at the last stage of ordering there is a box to leave a comment to the seller. I guess you should put the shirt size there and the cut that you want (ladies cut or the unisex shirt). I could not find anywhere else on the etsy site for this. Thank you so much for your support.

Cheryl said...

Now Etsy says my e-mail address is "already in use"... I don't know how that could be since I have never registered with them, but the site won't let me register to order a shirt! I'm trying!!!

Is there another way to order?

~natalie said...

came to your site from shauna. love, love, love that ruth is your daughter!! i got to meet her (and shauna) while i was there helping my friend bring her little guy home. it was amazing and i'm so excited for you guys. i will look through my pictures from the trip to see if i have any cute ones of her. let me know if you want them. you can just leave a comment on my blog or i will check back here. LOVE the shirt .. gonna have to get one. =)

Kim said...

Cheryl,
I am so sorry that there seems to be problems with etsy. (I have been having problems also). If you would like to still order a shirt, you could email me directly at "kimbalts@yahoo.com"

Kim said...

Natalie,
I would LOVE any pictures of Ruth!! I LOVE hearing about her and getting pictures!! I miss her soo soooooo soooo much!!!! When were you there?
my email is kimbalts@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!