pic

pic
fam

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strawberry Picking

On Friday, we went strawberry picking. It was such a beautiful day for it and the strawberries...well, you just look at them. They were delicious! I made a strawberry pie Friday night with them. MMM...sooooo good! The kids had so much fun and the boys did really well. I wasn't sure how they would do since I am always having to chase them at home, but they stayed with me and obeyed fairly well for 2 yr olds. Unfortuneatly, the play ground was closed for school tours, but we still had fun.



Look at that cute little puddgy hand (Connor)






Look at those! YUMMY!!!!



















































































































































































Such a cutie!! This is my baby from 'anutha mutha' :)



















The flowers were so pretty. I wanted to buy them and start planting. (which is saying a lot since I don't like to dig in dirt)












































Even when she is crying she is so cute. She even has an adorable cry.

















































No comments: