pic

pic
fam

Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday party

This year, since the boys and Madison have birthdays 5 days apart, we decided to do a combined birthday. They LOVED Disney World and they all still talk about it so we decided to do a Mickey/Minnie birthday party.

Can you say "WOW"?! Lindsay and Loren made the cake and it was so big and sooooo good!!! I am so thankful I didn't have to worry about it! I was expecting just a little round cake with some ears on it :) But, I guess knowing Lindsay, I should have known it was going to be awesome!

I was totally shocked when I saw it. Wow again!

waiting for some presents




They were a little scared of the candles

The candles were like little sparklers and Zander sat like this watching them.

Only Connor wanted to try to blow them out

Much better now that it is time to eat the cake! Not only did it look great, it tasted good also. Did I mention it took 5 boxes of gluten free cake mix?

No comments: