pic

pic
fam

Friday, October 7, 2011

Isle of Palm

Ellie had fun burying everyone.



Ellie wanted to go play in the ocean and since Madison, Zander, and Connor are still a little afraid of the ocean they sat in shallow water and played.

They loved throwing the wet sand.

I wish I could remember what they were talking about :)

Whatever Zander said in return was apparently funny.

So sweet

Sometimes Zander really is a helpful, protective big brother. He told Madison to hold his hand whenever the waves came up.

Daddy took turns taking Connor and Zander out with him and Ellie. Madison wanted  no part in going that far out.

I'm so glad I got these next two pictures. A big wave came up and Zander immediately turned to Madison to protect her.  (see next photo :) )

Zander was trying to block the wave from Madison. It knocked her over and he kept trying to protect her. SOO CUTE!

Time to dance and run from waves



Brothers.
Their life jackets tell a little about their personalities. Connor LOVES red cars and Zander LOVES spiderman.

Zander wanted to hold Connor's hand, but Connor wanted no part of that.



I love Zander's face. He sees the next wave coming.

Daddy and Ellie. She stayed in the ocean for a long time with him.


There was also a pool. Guess who is not afraid of the pool anymore?? Yay for Connor and Zander.
Here they are doing a train by holding onto the little strap on each other's life jackets.

Why so serious?
They all just woke up from a nap and were not too happy about having to walk to the beach.
(they thought they should be carried)


The resort had lots of ponds and in this one there were a lot of turtles. Everytime we stopped to look at them, they would all swim over to us and stick their heads out. I guess they thought we were going to feed them.



Looking for sea shells

Such serious faces. They were watching a little truck collect garbage on the beach.



No comments: