pic

pic
fam

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween


The kids were so excited to go trick-or-treating this year. Connor kept saying, "lets get more candy mommy! I want more!" He wanted to keep going and going. I think the only ones worn out at the end of the night were the parents.



Zander. He wanted to be the bad spiderman. (I know his costume isn't exactly the "bad" spiderman bc its not black, but it was darker than Connor's so he called it the bad spiderman)

Connor. He was so excited to be spiderman.

As soon as Connor got his costume on he began attacking Zander.

Princess Belle


Snow White

Connor could not resist attacking Zander


Ellie is the queen of weird and silly faces

Madison was so excited to be going trick-or-treating

The kids were all a little scared of this guy. Of course it didn't help that we told them it was a Wabajiba. :)


"Look at all my candy mommy!"

Ellie and Sydney took turns carving this pumpkin

multiply this by 4 and we have WAY too much candy in this house!














No comments: