pic

pic
fam

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Boys turn 4

I am so far behind!

I can't believe my boys are 4!! And I can't believe how big they are getting!! We even had two potty trained boys on their 4th birthday. :) Well, as most people know Zander was refusing to potty train and we struggled so I let that go and put him back in diapers. The morning of his birthday I went in to wish him a happy birthday and told him he was 4 yrs old and that he was a big boy today. Then I asked him if he knew what that meant and he said no. I told him it meant that he had to wear big boy underwear from now on and so he did. He said ok, went and picked out a pair to wear and hasn't had any accidents since. Should have tried that at 3 :)

                                             Happy Birthday Connor and Zander!!






No comments: