pic

pic
fam

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

School starting

School has started and things are busier than ever! You would think that with 3 children in school I would have more time not less. Don't quite know how that happened. 

Ellie started 2nd grade at Liberty Prep. She loves school and I love Liberty Prep and I'm learning to love the homeschool days also. :) 


The boys started Pre-K at Longcreek Elementary. Do they look thrilled?? Zander told me that he was going to refuse to go to school and Connor was more nervous than anything else. He was excited to go (especially after he saw his classroom and met his teacher), but he was nervous the first day. It only took one day for them to love school. They have so much fun! Zander still has some delays in speech and some other areas and because of that they both (if there is a twin, they automatically get in) got into the pre-K program. It is everyday. I think the hardest part for them is getting up at 6:50am. I know that is not early for some, but in this house, it is EARLY! Still trying to adjust. 


Just having Madison at home as been so different. She is so quite. She is also missing her brothers and sister very much! Madison has always had Zander and Connor around to play with and the three of them are so cute sometimes. But this year, with Ellie having homeschool days Wednesday and Friday's, Madison and Ellie have been getting closer and playing together a lot more. Madison wants to be just like her big sister and she follows her everywhere on homeschool days. :)

No comments: