pic

pic
fam

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas...my FAVORITE!!

Our family tradition is to go to the mountains the day after Thanksgiving to cut down our trees. And it is one of my favorite times! The kids excitement this year was off the charts!! ;) Running around jumping and clapping...I love my crazy, loud, wild family!



and the next few pictures shows how difficult it is to actually take a good picture of 4 kids...nearly impossible!



Time to put the trees up

putting the lights on

This was the 2nd year we had someone put lights on our house and I LOVE them!! I was SOO excited the day they came.  It took them 7hrs to put up. 

I think our tree this year was one of my favorites. It was perfect!! (and looking at all those stockings hung on the mantle...I still cant believe God has blessed us with 4 amazing children!!)

No comments: