pic

pic
fam

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Last day of school


The boys last day of school was bitter sweet. I didn't not expect to get so chocked up!! The boys really loved their teachers and friends! It was sad because they will be starting a different school for kindergarten and they had WONDERFUL teachers!!! But I was excited because summer was starting!! (I think I dislike school more than anyone in the house!)

This is Zander in his classroom. Zander's classroom award was for being creative. He really likes to draw and when he was told to draw an animal he would draw a zoo. :)

Connor and his teacher. The boys had such GREAT teachers! Connor's classroom award was for being a kind friend.

This was Connors best friend! Everyday when I would ask how school was, if he wasn't' there, school was not as fun.

Zander's teacher was SO VERY good with him!! He loved her!!

The boys loved their teacher's assistant!


The little girl sitting on the floor next to the teacher is a girl that Zander had a HUGE crush on! He always talked about her. 





No comments: