YAY!! The hard drive on my old laptop was intact and we were able to retrieve the thousands of pictures that I had on it (that I didn't back up but I have now!)
Is it too much to ask for to get a good photo of all 4 kids or just one with Zander actually smiling??? Zander has never had much patience with taking pictures.
| I think this is as close to a smile that Zander gets |
| The dancing begins. They get tired of taking photos and start singing or dancing. |
| However, Zander only has so much patience. |
| Zander didn't want to hear the singing |
![]() |
| and he certainly didn't want any photos |
| Connor is still singing |
![]() |
| I guess Zander figured if you cant get away you might as well join them in singing |






No comments:
Post a Comment