pic

pic
fam

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Conor

So my little Connor man turned 6!! WOW!


He said he wanted to be a police officer but then the day after I asked him we were at the airport and he saw a  parking deck being built and said maybe he wanted to be a builder instead because that looked pretty cool. :)




Connor at 6:
     Best friend? Zander
     Favorite thing to do? play with cars and race track
     Favorite color? red
     Favorite food? Spaghetti
     Favorite toy? Waddles, his stuffed penguin
     What makes you happy? penguins
     What makes you sad? losing Waddles
     Favorite show to watch? Paw Patrol
     What do you love to learn about? animals because it might be a penguin
     What do you think about before you fall asleep? Ellie (Connor's teacher told me she knows all about Ellie                  because Connor talks about her everyday. So sweet!)
     What is your favorite thing to pretend? playing that I'm Captain America

I LOVE the way Connor says pancakes. He says "pampakes"
He is (obviously) obsessed with penguins.
He likes to tease Zander and play jokes. (just like his daddy!)
Such a morning person. When I go to get him up in the morning he jumps out of bed, with a huge smile, and says "good morning!!" and runs downstairs to start his day.
Loves to have his backed tickled.


No comments: