I can't believe my little Ellie bellie is 11 already!
Ellie loves animals and said she wants to work with land animals someday. She says she wants to be a Zoologist. She has always loved animals.
These 3 pictures below are examples of why I call Ellie "my little hot mess." Definition of hot mess: "When ones thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty." That is how the Urban dictionary defines hot mess. Lol! I think it describes her perfectly.
The first picture was taken after I asked her to brush her hair and get ready to leave. She told me she had and was ready to go. Gotta love her :)
These beautiful pictures were taken by our photographer friend Lindsey. They perfectly capture my silly little Ellie Bellie.
Ellie is:
Silly
Loves playing jokes on people (and thinking of things she can do)
Thoughtful. Every time we go shopping she is always finding things and telling me how much a friend would like that and why.. She's always thinking of gifts for people.
Loves animals
Free spirit
Completely disorganized
Emotional
Loves her friends and family
Wants to be a zoologist
Loves music and art
Plays minecraft often
Favorite animal is an otter
Favorite state is Arizona (have no idea why because she has never been there. Even she says she doesn't know why)
Favorite color is turquoise









No comments:
Post a Comment