(after you click on the one below, click on the match and light the firworks for the picture slide show to start)
For the 4th of July we went with the Gibsons to Birkdale where they had activities for the kids. The kids made noise makers for the parade and got "tatoos". We went to lunch, then went back to the Gibsons and set the slide up. Ellie actually had a lot of fun playing with it. She even went down the big slide several times!! We told her she was very brave. Maybe the swim lessons are helping her. Ellie has so much fun playing with Piper and Gracie. We were going to see the fireworks, but it rained (with lightning and thunder) so we decided not to go and instead we watched them on t.v.
2 comments:
okay, I'm caught up now! Great job:) I love those slide shows! Might have to steal that idea. And look at that, your pics are already scrapbooked!
Kimberly Beth, I love your title on the page. I have seen it... is the "House of Madness! It describes it well!(& I was only there for 2 weeks) I still wake up some nights hearing alarms & crying! I tell myself it's just a dream & then I pray for you! I wonder if the Lord wakes me up on purpose & tells me you need to be prayed for! Ha! I hope all is well I loved all the pics & the story on Elle made me laugh!We are still in Ak. Love you, Lee-c
Post a Comment