Hmm, is that a defiant look on Connor's face after I told him no

Connor standing and pulling on my leg (I can't walk anywhere by myself)

As soon as I sit down this is what happens. I get attacked by two boys trying to climb up to my face.

"Zander and Connor may not"- by the way that drawer use to be packed full of CD's and how did the lotion end up in the drawer?

"Uh-Oh we got caught-we should have not been so quiet. Mom knew something was up."

What do I do all day? I chase boys and chase boys and chase boys and then try to get something done in between. If I am not chasing boys I am being climbed on and pulled on by boys. (Gotta love those boys). If the boys grab something they are not suppose have and they see me they take the item and run (well crawl) as fast as they can with the item. So, while I am chasing that boy, the other one grabs another part of the contraband and runs (crawls) in the opposite direction. This is why I am going crazy. Here are some pictures of my day with some crazy kids and a crazy momma.
2 comments:
BUT they're so cute a cuddly, it's worth going crazy for:)
They are worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment