pic

pic
fam

Monday, April 27, 2009

Oak Island



Zander likes to crawl around with Ellie's flip-flops on his hands


Digging a hole for the boys






Yummy sand
Boys are helping to dig







Digging in the hole
We got here Sunday, early evening, and today we took all the kids to the beach. The kids had soooo much fun. I wasn't sure what to expect from the boys since this was their first time actually on the beach. They loved it! At first Connor sat their playing, not moving around much, but once he got mobile, he was fast. He wanted to go all over (wide open spaces, you know). He loved to try eating shells. I was always pulling them out of his mouth. Connor wasn't too sure about the ocean. He wasn't thrilled with it. Zander loved the sand and the ocean. When I took him to the ocean he laughed and later when Lindsay took him to wash him off he wanted to get in and play. He also loved digging in the sand and eating it. Yes, he took handfuls of sand and repeatedly ate it. He seemed to like it. He would smile and eat some more. He explored around also. They both loved their first time at the beach. The both had so much fun and they did really well considering that they didn't get lunch until 2:30 and didn't get a nap until 3pm.
Ellie also had a blast. He spent most of the time in the water. She loved getting in and letting the waves hit her. The girls would run from waves sometimes and let it hit them other times. Ellie even put her head under the water. She is getting brave and lovin' the water. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Here are just some of the 310 pictures I took at the beach

No comments: