pic

pic
fam

Friday, October 22, 2010

Homecoming

Our homecoming was so emotional!!!! I was beyond excited to be going home!! As soon as the plane flew over chalotte and i could see the office buildings downtown I started to cry and when the plane touched down I was full out crying. I could not stop the floodgates from pouring. I was so overwhelmed with emotions. This long, hard road was over, finally over. I felt a weight release. We were home,our family would be together soon, the fight was over and I could breath. Those doors on the plane could not open fast enough!


Before we could head to the airport we had to have our goodbye party. Thankfully I had help. Lindsay had to do the party for me because I was still at the embassy getting the visa. I got the visa only two hours before we were to head to the airport.



Loading the car


she didn't know what was going on

I think the excitment of it all wore her out

Thankful for bassinets on airplanes!


The first time Tim got to hold Madison.

What we saw as we rounded the corner. I was carring Madison and she would not wake up. When she finally did and saw this she was so confused. Lindsay video taped it the best she could, but I still cry just watching it. I could not edit it just yet.

Still waiting for the plane

Its over and we are HOME!
I can not tell you how excited I was that we made it home for Reece's 1st birthday!!!! Happy birthday girl!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

crying again just reading about it.