Tim and I are trying to be more purposeful about taking turns to take the kids out for some one on one time. My first date was with Zander. To say he was excited is a HUGE understatement. He loved it! The smile on his face was priceless! I took him to the raptor center at Latta Plantation. In the car, before he knew where we were going, he said "thank you mommy. I love you." AWWWEEE...melt my heart. :) He wanted to hold my hand the whole time. He kept saying lets see more birds. They gave us a map and he said he wanted to keep it forever and not let his brother and sisters have it. Afterwards I took him for ice cream. He didn't want the date to end and he asked me if we could go somewhere else. :) He can be so sweet!
 |
| Zander wanted me to take a picture of this little squirrel. |
 |
| a little Harry Potter castle in the owl section :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment