pic

pic
fam

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ellie

Ellie is my crazy, silly, fun-loving, sassy (very sassy), people person type of girl. Not shy, willing to ask anybody anything, loves playing with her sister and brothers, loves playing with her friends, loves to be outdoors, loves to color, loves art, playing with her dolls, or playing war with her friends, loves music and dancing and is so dramatic. My little fun-loving drama queen is growing WAY too fast!!

Every time you ask Ellie what she wants to be its always something different. Usually she just tells me, "mommy, when I grow up I want to be....". In the past she has said, baby doctor, teacher, mommy (says she wants 10 kids-yikes), bird doctor, veterinarian, archaeologist, or whatever it is they are studying about in school. She does love animals though and learning all about them, so you never know. She remembers the most unusual facts about things. Her teacher told me that Ellie was always bringing up little facts about things that everyone else had forgotten (including the teacher). She has a very good memory for trivia. :) She says she wants to go to college at Oregon State. Although I love my college, I hope she changes her mind. :)







No comments: