I was going through my pictures and realized that I forgot to post a few from Grandpa and Grandma's visit. One day Grandpa tried to take a nap. In our house that is impossible. Here is what happened when Grandpa tried to rest-he was assaulted. (the first two pictures). And Grandma never got any rest either because Ellie always wanted to play school or church with Grandma. She must have spent hours playing in her room. I know Ellie and the boys had fun with their Granpdarents and I am glad they were able to come for a visit.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
No rest for the weary
I was going through my pictures and realized that I forgot to post a few from Grandpa and Grandma's visit. One day Grandpa tried to take a nap. In our house that is impossible. Here is what happened when Grandpa tried to rest-he was assaulted. (the first two pictures). And Grandma never got any rest either because Ellie always wanted to play school or church with Grandma. She must have spent hours playing in her room. I know Ellie and the boys had fun with their Granpdarents and I am glad they were able to come for a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment