Overlook the mess and see what the boys are doing. They are holding hands. It is so sweet. They have been doing that a lot more lately. Their car seats are next to each other and very often I will look back at them and they are holding hands while in their seats. They have been interacting more and more with each other, especially while playing with their toys. I love watching them together-so cute.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Sweet boys
Overlook the mess and see what the boys are doing. They are holding hands. It is so sweet. They have been doing that a lot more lately. Their car seats are next to each other and very often I will look back at them and they are holding hands while in their seats. They have been interacting more and more with each other, especially while playing with their toys. I love watching them together-so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment