pic

pic
fam

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are still here

we have moved in but we still don't have Internet (or tv-no Lost). I am using tim's iphone to do this. Unpacking is a HUGE job (as many of you know) so we have a lot left to do. We have enjoyed the new house. Wednesday we had 7deer in our back yard. I showed ellie and she wanted to know if they could fly. Apparently she thought they were Santa's reindeer. On Thursday we had a bat in our house . This really freaked me out! It was hanging from the bottom of the kitchen cabnets. Lindsay came down and helped me get the kids out while tim called animal control from work. I guess we have to be careful about keeping our doors and windows shut.
Moving has been very very busy and I wanted to thank everyone who helped us move and unpack. Also thank you girls who cleaned our apartment for us and those that brought us some very tasty meals! You all have helped us so much!! Thank you!!!!!!

No comments: