pic

pic
fam

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ellie's birthday party

This year, for Ellie's 6th birthday, she wanted a Tinker Bell party.

A Tinker Bell cake all thanks to Lindsay. Doesn't it look great?!

Madison was excited for the party to begin



The kids are decorating their treasure boxes

Connor loved just watching them. I am a bad mommy and didn't think the boys would like doing something like this so I did not buy them a treasure box, but I think Connor had fun just watching.

Now it was time for the treasure hunt to begin

This was the end of the treasure hunt. Tim made a cave in one of the rooms and this is where the treasure was hidden. All the kids had a turn crawling through the cave. They went in the cave over and over. They seemed to enjoy that.


Her decorated, full treasure box

Singing happy birthday



Connor is raising his hand because he wants cake





Here is the whole gang. Thank you all for coming and making Ellie's birthday party very special.

No comments: