pic

pic
fam

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!

I was dreaming of a white Christmas and guess what?? We got one!! I can not believe we got snow on Christmas Day!!! That hasn't happened since the 40's (I think). We were all so excited to watch the snow fall! (Christmas is the only time I really like snow :))


our backyard

heading to the snow hill to sled

off we go!

Madison squealed in excitement. She wanted to go again and again. It was her first snowfall and she had so much fun!

 Connor


Walking up the hill after sledding down

Zander



seeing what snow taste like

Connor



Zander and Ellie. Zander really had fun sledding. Connor screamed the whole time.

Ellie wearing my gloves

Ellie

Zander


This is how rednecks go sledding :)

Jeremy pulled them around the neighborhood and they loved it! Connor was the only one who didn't want to do it.


Zander, Lucas, and Rachael  wiped out going around a corner




Then daddy, grandpa and Ellie made a snowman while the other kids napped. When Connor woke up he was so sad that he didn't get to make one.

Ellie and her snowman

So Grandpa and Grandma took the boys out to make their own snowman.

No comments: